Stamp your way to a cleaner environment! The 2000 Plus Green Line 2660 Self-Inking Date Stamp is light-weight and perfect for fast, repetitive stamping.
- Impression measures 1 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Customize up to 6 lines of text to appear around the date
- Includes 6 year date bands and the phrases REC'D, ANS'D, ENT'D, PAID, AM, and PM
- Self-inking stamp gives 1,000s of impressions in 8 bright colors
- Easy to re-ink or replace ink pad
- Reinforced metal frame and no slip base make this perfect for fast, repetitive stamping
- Made from 60% post-consumer recycled plastic with a wooden handle
The Cosco 2000 Plus self-inking stamps are light-weight and perfect for fast, repetitive stamping and comes with a 100% lifetime guarantee, no questions asked!
The 2000 Plus Green Line is made from at least 60% post-consumer recycled plastic with a wooden handle, and comes packaged in 100% unbleached recycled material.
Water-based ink will not dry on glossy paper.
WHY CHOOSE 2000 PLUS SELF-INKING RUBBER STAMPS
Whether it's a custom date stamp or a personalized address stamp, Cosco 2000 Plus self-inking stamps are light-weight and perfect for fast, repetitive stamping.
The built-in ink pad and spring mechanism of the Cosco 2000 Plus self-inking stamps automatically re-inks between impressions. The pad is easily replaceable and provides thousands of crisp impressions.
What is Microban?
Microban is an antimicrobial additive that works continuously to inhibit the growth of microbes. It is built into products during the manufacturing process and works continuously to inhibit the growth of microbes like bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and deterioration of a product.
The Microban brand is your assurance of a safe, durable, and effective antimicrobial protection that will provide an added level of defense against damaging microbes for the useful lifetime of the product.