Google Plus   Facebook   Yelp

Washington Registered Architect Seal Requirements

Every architect licensed in the state of Washington must have a seal or design authorized by the Board, bearing the registrant's name, license number and the legend "Registered architect, state of Washington." 

To find out more, visit the Washington State Department's FAQs.

Washington Engineering Seal Requirements

It's your responsibility to get your stamp or seal. Request your stamp or seal from a rubber stamp company, and make sure it contains all of the following:

  • State of Washington
  • Registered professional engineer
  • Your license number
  • Your name as shown on your wall certificate

See the Washington Department of Licensing website for more information.

Order Your Professional Architect or Engineer Seal

3 Easy Steps
First, Choose your Professional Seal from the selection below
Outline for the State of Washington
STEP 1: Choose your designSTEP 2: Select your stampSTEP 3: Customize with your text
Washington Structural EngineerWashington Land SurveyorWashington Professional GeologistWashington Professional Engineer
Washington Registered Architect     
Custom Rubber Stamps
Love Stamp-Connection?

Google Plus   Facebook   Yelp
Contact Us --- Our Return Policy --- Our Privacy Policy --- Site Map
© 2016 Stamp-Connection - All Rights Reserved