Date stamps, also referred to as daters, are available in several sizes and styles. Changeable date stamps provide an easy way to mark your documents, including:
Add personalized custom text to your date stamp to increase versatility. Whether it's traditional, self-inking or pre-inked, there's a changeable date stamp for you.
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Sales receipts and invoices
- Bills and other important documents
- For teachers to mark homework and reports
- On food items like egg cartons that require a sell by or use by date
Learn more about the different date stamp brandsShiny Date Stamps offer the widest range of sizes so you will be able to find the stamp that will best suit your needs. All Shiny Date Stamps come standard with 11+ year bands.
Xstamper Pre-Inked Date Stamps use a specially formulated oil-based ink that resists washing away and allows up to 50,000 impressions before needing to be re-inked.
- Heavy Duty Date Stamps include a steel frame that is tested for over 1,000,000 impressions so you can be sure the frame won't break, even under your heaviest uses.
- Shiny Plastic Date Stamps are a cost effective date stamp option so you can get the date stamp you need on any budget.
2000 Plus Self-Inking Date Stamps are perfect for fast, repetitive stamping and come standard with 6 years of date bands. The Classic and Expert lines of 2000 Plus Date Stamps have handles infused with Microban antimicrobial additive.
- VersaDater stamps include 8 years of date bands.
- XpeDater stamps have 6 years of date bands.
Find out if your expired 2000 Plus date stamp can be re-banded instead of having to buy a new stamp.
- Classic Line, light-weight and heavy-duty stamps are available in many sizes
- Expert Line, the ALL steel frame makes this perfect for your hardest jobs
ClassiX Self-Inking Date Stamps include 11 year band modelsand features a pad that easily slides out without locking the stamp. Purchase replacement cartridges in different colors to instantly exchange and change colors.
Traditional Date Stamps use a separate ink pad, making them the most flexible date stamps out there. With the widest range of date sizes, you can be sure you'll find the stamp that will fit the stamping area. These date stamps come with up to 12 years of date bands. Use with a Mark II Stamp Pad to stamp on any surface, or switch up the color just by changing the stamp pad. Find the right size dater, from 2mm, 3mm, or 5mm.
- Includes small plastic dates that easily fit in your hand and are inexpensive
- Large style date stamps include traditional handle for
Most of our date stamps can be formatted to be in a different format, including day/month/year. We even sell the very small date stamps for people that have less than a half inch to stamp on.
Having trouble finding the right stamp to fit your needs or want to re-band your current date stamp to increase beyond 2016? Use our Contact Us Form to get the answer to all of your Dater questions or call us directly at 1-866-667-1133.